Buy links: Amazon | B&N | Books-A-Million | Google Play | iBooks | Indiebound | Kobo
COMPLETELY YOURS by Erin Nicholas (Opposites Attract, #1)
On Sale: December 20, 2016
The first book in a brand new contemporary romance series from New York Times bestselling author Erin Nicholas about three geeky girls and the hunky guys who fall for them.
Kiera Connelly leads a quiet life, and that’s just how she likes it. She’s built a name as a graphic designer and meets up with her friends online, all from the comfort of her living room couch. But when a rare outing turns disastrous, Kiera finds herself up close and way too personal with an unbelievably hot real-life hero.
Zach Ashley doesn’t see himself as a hero. He’s just a regular guy who gets to help people every day as an EMT. But when he’s called to a scene and has to treat his most gorgeous patient ever, he finds himself mixing work with pleasure. He never hesitates to put his life on the line…but will he ever risk his heart?
BUY THE BOOK HERE
Amazon | B&N | Books-A-Million | Google Play | iBooks | Indiebound | Kobo
Top 5 List
Top 5 Romantic Heroes
Way, way, way too hard to pick specific ones– from other books or even from my own (maybe especially from my own ☺ ) ! So I’m going to go with hero types ☺
- My number one favorites are first responders– EMTs and firefighters and cops– like the guys in the Opposites Attract series.
- I love doctors too… the guys who are healing and helping others.
- I definitely go for the laid-back charmers. I like the guys who know how to laugh and who know how to have a good time and not take themselves too seriously.
- I also have a soft spot for single dads who are trying to do the best for their kids and juggle real life.
- And I really love country boys… the guys who have grown up and made a life in their hometowns, living and loving their families and life-long friends. The guys who work with their hands and who play as hard as they work ☺
a Rafflecopter giveaway
COMPLETELY YOURS, #1 | FOREVER MINE, #2
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Erin Nicholas is the author of sexy contemporary romances. Her stories have been described as toe-curling, enchanting, steamy and fun. She loves to write about reluctant heroes, imperfect heroines and happily ever afters. She lives in the Midwest with her husband who only wants to read the sex scenes in her books, her kids who will never read the sex scenes in her books, and family and friends who say they’re shocked by the sex scenes in her books (yeah, right!).
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest